Standard Terms & Conditions of Sale
These terms and conditions govern the sale of all products and services by EWB Solutions Ltd
("Seller") These terms and conditions may only be waived or modified in a written agreement
signed by an authorised representative of seller. Neither seller's acknowledgment of a purchase
order nor seller's failure to object to conflicting, contrary or additional terms and conditions in a
purchase order shall be deemed an acceptance of such terms and conditions or a waiver of the
1. ORDERS. All orders received are subject to acceptance by Seller.
2. PRICES. Prices shall be as specified by Seller and shall be applicable for the period specified in Seller’s
quote. If no period is specified prices shall be applicable for 30 days. Prices are inclusive of packing and
carriage charges unless specified otherwise in the quotation. All quoted prices exclude VAT. Purchase orders
accepted in a currency other than GB pounds sterling will be invoiced in the currency of the order and
payment must be remitted in same.
3. TERMS OF PAYMENT. Payment shall be net 30 days from date of invoice or as otherwise specified by
Seller. Buyer agrees to pay the entire net amount of each invoice from Seller pursuant to the terms of each
such invoice without offset or deduction. Orders are subject to credit approval by Seller, which may in its sole
discretion at any time change the terms of Buyer's credit, If Buyer fails to make payment when due, Seller
may pursue any legal or equitable remedies, in which event Seller shall be entitled to reimbursement for
costs of collection and reasonable legal fees. Under the provision of The Late Payment of Commercial Debts
(Interest) Act 1998 Seller is legally entitled to charge interest on payments that exceed our trading terms.
4. TITLE. Seller retains title to goods until Seller has received full payment. Risk of loss passes to Buyer
upon delivery of Product to Buyer.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT RETURNS. Inspection and acceptance of the Products
shall be Buyer's responsibility. Buyer is deemed to have accepted the Products unless written notice of
rejection is received by Seller within five (5) days after delivery of the Product. Buyer shall report any
discrepancy in shipment quantity or damage within 5 days after delivery
6. FORCE MAJEURE. Seller shall not be liable for failure to fulfil its obligations herein for delays in delivery
due to causes beyond its reasonable control
7. WARRANTY. Seller warrants the Product to be free from defects in workmanship or material under normal
use and service for the specified and agreed design life.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES. BUYER SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER
SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF
9. Legal Jurisdiction. The contract entered into between the Buyer and the Seller shall be governed by the
Laws of England and Wales and any claim or dispute arising from such contract shall be subject to
determination by the courts of England.